The tournament will be a two day, 6 game swiss style tournament. First games will be determined by random matchup. The remaining games will be determined based on tournament points.
July 6th, 9am: Registration begins
10am: First game
1:30pm: Second Game
4pm: Third Game
July 7th, 10am: Fourth game
12:30 pm Lunch
1:30 pm: Fifth game
4pm: Final game
6:30pm: Awards and wrap up
What to bring:
- Painted team with suitable models.
- Skill rings or another appropriate way to identify skills/positions
- Block dice
- D6s, d8, d12/16/20
- 3 copies of your team roster including skill purchases and inducements with day 2 skills clearly marked
- Standard CRP rules apply with some exceptions noted below.
- Teams will resurrect at the end of each games. No SPPs, injuries or any roster changes carry over between games
- Illegal Procedure and the 4 minute time limit will not be enforced.
- Games will have a maximum length of 2.5 hours. Turn time limits or chess clocks may be imposed if a game is at risk of going over the 2.5 hour time limit.
- Players must agree on cocked die rules, the use of dice cups and/or sharing dice at the start of the match.
- If there are any disagreements or rules disputes, tournament directors will be standing by to assist.
- Teams with the ability to raise killed players will not be allowed to.
- 24 NAF sanctioned teams are eligible.
- Teams get 1.1 million gold to construct their roster.
- Star players can be purchased as part of a roster, but only after 11 roster players have been purchased. In the case that opposing teams hire the same star, both teams will be allowed to use the player.
- Teams must play with a minimum of 11 players.
- Teams can purchase Rerolls, apothecaries (if allowed), coaches, cheerleaders or fan factor.
- teams may also include bribes as part of the roster as per the standard inducement cost.
- Chefs can only be purchased by halfling teams.
- No other inducements may be purchased (including wizards, cards, extra apothecaries, mercenaries, etc).
- Teams can select one of the following skill packages:
- 6 normal skills OR
- 4 normal skills, 1 double skill OR
- 2 regular skills, 2 double skills
-2 normal skills OR
-1 double skill
- Stars cannot be given skills
- One player can be given two skills, but the second skill must be added on day two. Each other player can be given a maximum of one skill
- Each skill can be given to a maximum of two players per team
Win = 30
Loss = 0
Tie = 10
Each TD scored: 3
Each Cas inflicted via block: 2
- Stunty teams will play for their own cup while still participating in the main tournament.
- Stunty teams include Halflings, Goblins and Ogres, as well as Lizardman teams that are made up of All Skinks (or Skinks plus a Kroxigor), and Underworld teams without Skaven players.
- Star players can be added to a stunty team without disqualifying them from the Stunty Cup.
- Pow Town Cup - The team with the most tournament points. In the case of a tie, tie breakers are as follows:
- Win/tie/loss record
- Head-to-Head record if applicable
- TD difference
- CAS difference
- Runner up - the team with the 2nd most tournament points
- Stunty Cup - The stunty team with the most tournament points
- Best Painted Team
- Wooden spoon - The worst overall team
- Most Touchdowns
- Most casualties
Swag and prizes:
- Each player will receive 2 limited edition Pow Town d6s.
- The money left over from entry fees (after space rentals) will go into prize support. We are looking at purchasing impact gift cards, GW blood bowl figures and other various odds and ends